Friday, June 26, 2009

New Homestead

Hello again. I've been inexcusably absent since February, I know. I've been quite busy. Lately my "activities" have been sparse to say the least. In other words, nothing to write to you about. I plan to change that when I can.

I saw The Scottsman last week but it was strangely anti-climactic. (No pun intended there.) Although the company was "nice", the magic is indeed gone. He is unusually astute when it comes to reading moods, and pretty much knew I wasn't interested in his game. I sent him home without and was relieved when he was gone. I haven't heard from him since. Pretty Boy has taken his leave and I've lost interest in him as well. The Prig has found himself a regular girlfriend I hear. I haven't talked to him in a long while.

While I was out of town, I received an email from a Mistress I've known for a bit. She and her husband are interested in renewing their activity with me I guess. I haven't answered it yet, but I dare say it will have to wait a little while longer. I am closing on a house on Monday afternoon. It's a lovely old house with lots of charm and a nice basement. Fodder for future escapades? Maybe. It's a single family home, so there are no neighbors very close to eavesdrop.

Feel free to scream as loud as you want...

2 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

You had me at "nice basement".:)

Congrats!

Mistress Sophie said...

Have fun renewing your time with your mistress and her husband. I'm sure you will have many adventures. Dont forget to post about them!

Check out my blog at
http://mistresssophie.blogspot.com/