Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Flirt

I've spent the last couple of weeks in close proximity to a man who finds it amusing to flirt with me. I find it amusing that he has no ungodly idea what the hell he's doing. Not at all. He has no idea how to recognize what I am. I'm not even sure he knows that women like me exist.

This gentleman is married and someone not really predisposed to cheating. I think he likes to think about it but guilt keeps him from following through. His idea of kink is having a woman tell him exactly where to touch him. Really. I'm not kidding you. Now, I'm pretty close to him in what I'd consider a sisterly way. We're frank with one another and can talk about just about anything. I get the feeling his life has been pretty sheltered. If he knew what kind of a life I've led, it would blow his mind. I think - no, I KNOW - he's sit there with his mouth hanging open speechless. He's not the kind that would entertain being part of the lifestyle. He's also not the type I would consider recruiting.

As for the type of man I would recruit... I've decided he should strive to be a tailor. I absolutely HATE when my clothes don't fit well. I'd love to dress like this on a daily basis:


After all, Lara Croft is the quintessential Dominant woman, isn't she?

3 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

A tailor? Yet another set of skills I lack.

Lara Croft is probably the most dominant fictional woman. Though Ms Jolie in just about any movie could be considered the quintessential dominant woman.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lara Croft is an incredibly dominate woman. What I always watch for in men and women is if they like her. It is a gauge of mine. If a man does not like her, he is too much of a whimp for my taste. If a woman does not like her, she is not worth my time.

As for your male flirt, it is odd that married men flirt with women they can not hope to please. It does make you want to shock them back into the safety of their little wife with 2.5 kids and a dog. Almost....almost...makes you want to share those details...but take care. If you have any friendship at all--it would either be a lust or leave point. ~~Dee

MisstressM said...

I would totally do ya!