Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe I misjudged...

Monday night I was on the phone. It was late. Well, it was late for me, around 11pm. When I hung up I discovered that The Prig had sent me a text message. Hmmm. That can only mean one thing. He must be out and in need of some companionship. I had other things happening and wasn't sure I was in the mood. I decided to see what was on his mind. He decided he wanted to make the 25 minute drive to me, so I let him. I had changed into a velvet chemise and had nothing else on but I was tired, so I decided to lie down while I waited. He knew where he was going, so I wasn't worried he'd get lost. I was not aware, however, that I'd left the door unlocked. I didn't hear him come in.

The Prig slipped in and startled me when he climbed into bed with me. he never said a word. The man was a man possessed. He kissed me hard, undressed me immediately (not that there was much to remove) and then proceeded to undress himself. What I found most interesting is how the whole scene played out. He set out to pleasure me as if were his job. There was no sex, no pleasuring of him whatsoever. I barely touched him. He spent the next hour with his tongue attempting whatever maneuver he could think of that would make me cum. He took me by such surprise that I did not cum. I came so close that I think it scared me a bit. In the end, he wrapped his arms and legs around me and apologized for not being adequate enough. "?"

This man has given me quite the opposite impression of what he might actually be. He has never given me any reason to believe that he was interested in me other than maybe an occasional fuck some day. But some of the things he said, the way he acted? I was left utterly confused. He made this all about me. Why? Why does a man do that? When I got up in the morning I left him in bed to sleep. I was surprised he stayed. Again...why? I was under the impression it was a physical thing and there was no reason for the formality. When he left he told me not to be a stranger and then commented that my place was very clean and that was good. He liked that. "???" Okay. So what am I to make of this??

As for Pretty Boy...I was a bit surprised that he does indeed have quite a reputation in town. He even has a nick-name. I had to laugh. And indeed - bullet dodged!

No comments: