Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mistress in heat


Lately I have been in need. SERIOUS need. And I am on the hunt. Let me tell you what I have found, because this Mistress never settles for just one stallion in the stable. Usually it takes more than one man to satisfy whatever carnal lusts I have need to satisfy. And indeed, it's been a LONG, LONG time.

Pretty Boy: MisstressM and I have discussed this one. I am not interested in dating this young man. He is for carnal pleasures only. He is a personal trainer. He is large everywhere, arms, legs and chest. His ass is rock hard and his nipples are pierced. I have had the pleasure of kissing him and playing with his cock for a short time. He is young and has only had the pleasure of being with young, impressionable and very naive women. By his own admission he has never been with anyone like me. He is somewhat aware of what I do, but not completely educated. He's curious, which is attractive to me. I am very strongly attracted to him but have so far been successful in not jumping on him. It may take him years to understand (if ever) that most of the pleasure I will take in him will be in touching him. He will think that I will be giving him pleasure when in fact it is my own. He does have the body of an Adonis. He says he will be here tomorrow at 11am to spend the day with me. We will see. So far he has not been the most reliable.

The Prig: Overinflated sense of Ego, but a more mature man. He has more experience (far more) with women and knows exactly what and who I am. He is not interested in playing in the "Mistress/slave or Dominant/submissive" sense. He is dominant in his own right, but adventurous. He's open to alot of things, but very clear about what he won't do. There are still quite few things he's hung up on. He's a bit of a Peter Pan. Doesn't want to really settle down, doesn't really want a life partner. Just wants to play around. Uncatchable. That's ok. I don't want to catch him. He seems like someone worthy of the time. Someone who would be worth the effort.

The Colonel: Ah. Sexy and a real man. Not at all tuned in to what I am. He is raw and unbridled. Someone I've found attractive for a while. Great sense of humor. He seems to be a man starving. Someone who has been denied the small pleasures in life. This is a man who has dated women who will not even give him the small pleasure of fellatio. Ah, poor soul. He is in for quite a surprise, isn't he? Easy to please...

And I've met a couple... She likes to kiss girls. As you know I am not bisexual or even bicurious. I will never say never, it's just not my thing. She's not really interested in much more, but she's pretty up front. She does, however, like to watch. He is attractive and a very nice guy. She feels very submissive to him, but I do not. He would like her to be a little more aggressive. I'd love to see her come out of her shell a bit. She's cute, creative and fun. We'll have to see how this shapes up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on.....I am still stuck on the picture of the boy. I am salivating right now. Maybe I can have him as my desktop background.

Ok, on to your stable of boys. Think of this as buffet. you nibble on one, and then the other and keep nibbeling on the one who holds your attention longer.

Ok....i wanna see the naked boy one last time and then i post my comment.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im hungry now. Thanks a lot.