Monday, November 10, 2008

Mothers, hide your sons

The above picture (that I must admit I robbed from another blogger because it was just so beautiful) is for MisstressM... Does that answer the age-old question? I'd like to fantasize that there are rolling green hills somewhere where young men such as this roam free, looking for warm women to bend over.

This Mistress, however, believes the Universe is conspiring against her. I have been thwarted at every turn and I must admit that I am quite amused by it all. I've decided that instead of looking at my lack of sex as a challenge, I am going to look on it as a opportunity. I've mellowed, but a partner right now would distill whatever it is I'm exuding. I have to be giving off pheromones. A partner right now might sate my desires and dilute my ability to attract. I think I'll use that to my advantage while my three simmer.

Pretty Boy has been placed in limbo. I have gotten information that he is quite unreliable. Apparently he fancies himself quite the player. He is in the habit of making dates and breaking them, or just not showing up. A friend of mine, of course not knowing that I had any idea of even who he was, remarked that he was *gasp* rumoured to be "BISEXUAL"! Oh, joy of joys! It's not something he would have ever have admitted to me. In the context of BDSM, it is quite and intriguing concept for me. I've never had the opportunity to play with someone who is interested in both sexes. I must admit it is a thought... However, the fact that he is such a pain in the ass makes the whole situation more trouble than it's worth. I did contact him and made it clear that his game was over and that he already had quite the reputation. The man (term used loosely of course) was confused. He is ignorant of the far reach of the sisterhood. Something tells me he may always be ignorant.

The Prig is still elusive. I am not so interested that I will chase that far. If an opportunity presents itself, I may take it.

The Colonel will come in time. Right now it is a matter of timing than anything. Not his fault.

We'll see where the week takes us...

No comments: