Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pretty Boy shows his hand

I find myself rather tired and irritable this morning. I think MisstressM is going to be a bit disappointed. I contacted her on Tuesday and she is hoping for a much more interesting post. *sigh* It's not to be, dear heart.

Pretty boy sent me a text message at around 10:30 on Tuesday morning.

pb: "Can u stop by my house in the morning? in "*****"

MsF: "I'd love to but I have made other plans. I'm not available."

pb: "ok then after that"

MsF: "Might be able to. What do you need?"

pb: "whatever you want to do... maybe a blow job... maybe hot sex... whaevea"

I was amused at the nerve of this boy. He thinks after his treatment of me that I would seriously consider coming to HIM? Actually I did consider it. MisstressM pointed out that we both knew this would be a booty call and as long as I was aware of that... I had to laugh. I mean, this boy is not suited for anything more for me. He can't be trusted and has not shown himself to be about anything but what pussy he can score next. Certainly not a man of substance. But the more I thought about it, the less attractive he became to me. What he sent next clinched the deal.

pb: "So what do you think about 2morrow?"

MsF: "What about it?"

pb: "what about to get me off?"

Ahhhhh. So that's it. This is about how to get YOU off? When I pointed that out, he accused me of being "difficult". He was just trying to "have a little fun" with me. No, my boy, you were probably being quite honest. I thought about it for a long, long time. I decided not to call him and just go about my way. It has always been my opinion that if sex is not going to be good for me, it's not worth my time. I'm not about to put myself out there to impress YOU. Over the period of time I was away in the last couple of days, I'd fleshed out the possible source of the "bisexual" rumors about him. Probably unfounded, but the source is most-likely and ex-girlfriend of his. She's someone I know quite well and I'm not exactly eager to follow up on her sloppy seconds. Up to this point I had not been aware of their relationship.

On the upside I did a little shopping. It was overwhelmingly successful for the internet - everything fit PERFECTLY. I bought this coat in black. It fits like it was tailored for me. Very hot:



And these boots:



I think I'll do a little more shopping. It's going so well, it might bring my spirits up.

No comments: